All parents or guardians of students attending Seton Catholic Preparatory are members of the Seton Parents Association. Parent support is essential to the success of our programs and we welcome ALL levels of participation. The Parents Association is a friendly, welcoming group of parents with a common interest—offering our gifts of time, talent and treasure to better our kids’ experiences while they are at Seton. This is reflected in our group’s mission statement: To support our entire Seton Catholic Preparatory family, we promote a Christ-centered community through programs, events and activities.
Our objectives are to:
- Support faculty/staff appreciation events and student social activities
- Build a community via our volunteer network
- Encourage the use of SCRIP
- Provide services and programs to meet parents’ needs.
Attending quarterly meetings, volunteering for one of our committees and purchasing and utilizing the SCRIP program are all ways you can stay connected to your student’s experience here at Seton.
Our activities include:
- New Family Program (outreach and support to families new to our campus)
- Staff appreciation (luncheons and Christmas bonus program)
- Student social activities (games, music and food during lunch each quarter)
- Parent Education Speaker Series
- Faith in Action (outreach to families in crisis)
- Trivia Night
- Senior Brunch
More details on our activities may be found here.
For more information about how you may become involved with any of the Seton Parents Association activities on campus, please send inquiries to SPAInfo@SetonCatholic.org or directly contact a board member/ committee chair at the email address shown in the table.
2018-2019 SPA Board
Executive Board Members:
President: Darlene Nimsger
Vice President: Toni Stevenson
Treasurer: Sherrie Eckert
Recording Officer: Marisela Ceja-Galindo
Communicaion: Cheryl Spindler
New Family: Sharla Mendoza
Christmas Bonus - Kristine Stoll
Faith in Action - Yvonne Pastore and Susan Fugger
Hospitality - Tanya Caruso and Marjean Steinkamp
Parent Social-Trivia - Laura DeCaro
Senior Brunch - Kim Faulkner
SFAA Liason - Vice President: Marisela Ceja-Galindo
Student Social Activities: Antoinette Urbik and Bailey Freed
Staff Appreciation - Beth Meuhlhausen and Kim Bradsky