The following forms must be signed and returned to the Athletic Office receive a clearance card. Participation Fee will be charged to your FACTS account only.
Due Dates for Athletic Paperwork 2019-20
- July 22 - Football and Spiritline
- July 29 - Swim & Dive, Girls Volleyball, Boys Golf, Girls Golf, Cross Country
- October 21 - Winter Sports: Wrestling, Girls Soccer, Boys Soccer, Girls Basketball, Boys Basketball
- January 27 - Spring Sports: Softball, Baseball, Boys Volleyball, Girls Tennis, Boys Tennis, Track & Field, Beach Volleyball
- Required 2019-20 forms are available below. Hard copies of all forms are available in the Athletic Offices; please contact Mrs. Evans with any questions.
- Incomplete packets are considered late. A $25 late fee is applied.
- Families are required to create a FACTS account: To set up your FACTS account to pay all athletic fees, click here.
- Participation fee will be posted to your active FACTS account the day after forms are due. No cash or check payments are accepted. Credit card payments may be made through the front office; a copy of that payment is required to be turned in to the Athletic Office in order to avoid being posted to FACTS.
- Clearance cards will be ready to pick up 2 days after due date; the student athlete is responsible for picking up the Clearance Card before the first day of practice.
Student/athlete must take online concussion education course at Brainbook and print certificate of completion.
The following documents must be read: