The following forms must be signed and returned to the Athletic Office receive a clearance card. Participation Fee will be charged to your FACTS account.
Due Dates for Athletic Paperwork 2018-19
- July 20 - Varsity and JV Football
- July 27 - All other Fall Sports: Freshman Football, Swim & Dive, Girls Volleyball, Boys Golf, Girls Golf, Cross Country
- October 22 - Winter Sports: Wrestling, Girls Soccer, Boys Soccer, Girls Basketball, Boys Basketball
- January 22 - Spring Sports: Softball, Baseball, Boys Volleyball, Girls Tennis, Boys Tennis, Track & Field
- All required 2018-19 forms are available below. Hard copies of all forms are available in the Athletic Offices; please contact Mrs. Evans with any questions.
- Incomplete forms turned in before the due date & completed AFTER the due date are considered late. A $25 late fee is applied for all forms turned in after the due date
- Families are required to create a FACTS account: To set up your FACTS account to pay all athletic fees, click here.
- Participation fee will be posted to your active FACTS account the day after forms are due. No cash or check payments are accepted. Credit card payments may be made through the front office; a copy of that payment is required to be turned in to the Athletic Office in order to avoid being posted to FACTS.
- Clearance cards will be ready to pick up 2 days after due date; you are responsible for picking up your clearance card by the first day of practice.
- Athletics Paperwork Checklist 2018-2019
- Athletic Medical Card 2018-2019
- Transportation Consent Form (MUST BE NOTARIZED)
- AIA Preparticipation Physical Evaluation (MUST BE SIGNED BY DOCTOR)
- AIA Preparticipation Physical Examination (MUST BE SIGNED BY DOCTOR)
- AIA Annual Preparticipation MTBI Acknowledgement
- AIA Brainbook Academy Instructions 2018-2019
- AIA Consent to Treat Form
- Tryout Policies
- Athletic Policies Acknowledgement
Student/athlete must take online concussion education course at Brainbook and print certificate of completion.
The following documents must be read: