Alumni Advisory Council
The Seton Catholic Preparatory Alumni Advisory Council represents all alumni of Seton Catholic Prep in providing assistance, input, advice, and support to the Alumni Relations Office in carrying out its mission with respect to alumni relations.
Council goals are to strengthen, enhance, and encourage an alumni connection with the school, and to foster and perpetuate school pride among alumni. The Council can accomplish these goals by:
- Ongoing communications with Alumni Relations in the Advancement Office
- Maintaining a presence at alumni events
- Serving as ambassadors to the greater alumni and general communities
- Promoting alumni involvement at established alumni events
- Assisting Alumni Relations in the development of new alumni initiatives, including appropriate fundraising opportunities
- Working with Alumni Relations to plan, coordinate, and host the Annual Alumni Events
Members of the Seton Catholic Preparatory Alumni Advisory Council are appointed by the principal of Seton Catholic Prep. The Council operates under the auspices of Alumni Relations in the Office of Advancement for the benefit of Seton Catholic Preparatory and its alumni.
Click here to update your information or share your news.