Sentinel Booster Club
In support of the mission of Seton Catholic Preparatory and its Athletic Department, the Sentinel Booster Club provides the social, financial and community resources to promote excellence in all its athletic programs.
Membership in the Sentinel Booster Club is open to any adult who desires to support the Sentinel Booster Club objectives. We are organized for the purpose of:
- Providing support for the Athletic Department and overall development of the student athletes
- Raising funds to be used directly for the Athletic Department
- Organizing the interests and resources of the members of the Club in support of the Athletic Program
- Keeping our members informed of the activities of the Athletic program
- Acting as an organization for the mutual exchange of ideas between the Sentinel Booster Club, the Athletic Department, the school, the Parents’ Club, the student athletes and other organizations.
We are supported financially through memberships and various fundraisers throughout the year.
Click SBC Information | Contacts for details on monthly Sentinel Booster Club meetings, Board and Committee Rosters, and Spirit Store information.
To find out more about our group, please contact the Sentinel Booster Club Executive Board:
Booster Club by-laws may be viewed by the Seton community through RenWeb.