Click Here for more information.
The following forms must be signed and returned to the Athletic Office receive a clearance card. Participation Fee will be charged to your FACTS account.
Due Dates for Sports Clearance Cards for 2016-17
- May 5 - Spiritline
- July 18 - Football
- July 25 - All other Fall Sports
- October 19 - Winter Sports
- January 23 - Spring Sports
Participation Fee is $225 for all forms turned in after the due date.
Families without a FACTS acct - You will need to create an account. Click HERE set up FACTS to pay fees.
- Athletic Medical Card
- Transportation Consent Form (MUST BE NOTARIZED)
- AIA Preparticipation Physical Evaluation (MUST BE SIGNED BY DOCTOR)
- AIA Preparticipation Physical Examination (MUST BE SIGNED BY DOCTOR)
- AIA Annual Preparticipation MTBI Acknowledgement
- AIA Brainbook Academy Instructions
- Tryout Policies
- Athletic Policies Acknowledgement
Student/athlete must take online concussion education course at Brainbook and print certificate of completion.
The following documents must be read: