The following forms must be signed and returned to the Athletic Office receive a clearance card. Participation Fee will be charged to your FACTS account.
Due Dates for Athletic Paperwork 2017-18
- July 21 - Varsity and JV Football
- July 28 - All other Fall Sports: Freshman Football, Swim & Dive, Girls Volleyball, Boys Golf, Girls Golf, Cross Country
- October 20 - Winter Sports: Wrestling, Girls Soccer, Boys Soccer, Girls Basketball, Boys Basketball
- January 26 - Spring Sports: Softball, Baseball, Boys Volleyball, Girls Tennis, Boys Tennis, Track & Field
- All required 2017-18 forms are available below. Hard copies of all forms are available in the Athletic Offices; please contact Mrs. Evans with any questions.
- Incomplete forms turned in before the due date & completed AFTER the due date are considered late. A $25 late fee is applied for all forms turned in after the due date
- Families are required to create a FACTS account: To set up your FACTS account to pay all athletic fees, click here. Please contact Mrs. Rodriguez in the Finance Office for questions or assistance.
- Participation fee will be posted to your active FACTS account the day after forms are due. No cash or check payments are accepted. Credit card payments may be made through the front office; a copy of that payment is required to be turned in to the Athletic Office in order to avoid being posted to FACTS.
- Clearance cards will be ready to pick up 2 days after due date; you are responsible for picking up your clearance card by the first day of practice.
Fall Sports Start Up Dates
Varsity & JV Football first day of practice is Monday, July 24.
Freshman Football, Boys & Girls Golf, Swim & Dive, Cross Country & Girls Volleyball begin practice on Monday, August 7.
More specific information will be in this publication closer to the start dates.
- Athletic Medical Card
- Transportation Consent Form (MUST BE NOTARIZED)
- AIA Preparticipation Physical Evaluation (MUST BE SIGNED BY DOCTOR)
- AIA Preparticipation Physical Examination (MUST BE SIGNED BY DOCTOR)
- AIA Annual Preparticipation MTBI Acknowledgement
- AIA Brainbook Academy Instructions
- Tryout Policies
- Athletic Policies Acknowledgement
Student/athlete must take online concussion education course at Brainbook and print certificate of completion.
The following documents must be read: