New Student Registration
Registration will be held on Wednesday, March 22, 2017 from 5:00-8:00 p.m. in the Seton Catholic Prep Chapel and Fine Arts Building.
What will you need for Registration?
- Copy of your son or daughter’s Birth Certificate
- Copy of your son or daughter’s Immunization records
- Maricopa County Private School Affidavit of Intent (Notaries will be available to notarize this form for you.)
- Home Language Survey completed
- Attend the athletic meeting
- Attend presentation on financial aid
- Choose your foreign language and electives (if applicable)
- Register for potential second-year placement assessment in Language, Math and/or English
Both Parents and Students:
Visit tables hosted by Educational Outfitters, Seton Parents Association, Athletic and Fine Arts Booster Clubs and much, much more.